We recommend you complete the course, 9 Days to Better Writing, before continuing.Go to your recommended course
Next up: Slay Your Writing Dragons
Total steps: 29
Total lessons: 20
Total videos: 0
Estimated remaining time: 7 hours 18 minutes
What to Expect from This Course
I’m glad you’re here.
I’ll be your mentor and teach you a set of skills I know will help you crush self-doubt so you can write your book with confidence.
Over the past 40 years, I’ve written nearly 200 books (two-thirds of them novels) that have sold over 70 million copies, and I’ve had the honor of making The New York Times bestseller list 21 times.
But I did not start out confident or successful—in fact, far from it.
Is there some magic that will turn you into a bestselling author? No.
But are there skills you can learn that could put you on the path to success? You bet.
And I’m happy to share them with you.
This course is designed to help you:
- Learn at your own pace
- Access the information 24/7
- Network with a community of like-minded students
- Build a vault of power tools and writing resources (bonus items)
- Amplify your learning with targeted assignments
By the end of this course you will:
- Overcome self-doubt
- Know how to set realistic, measurable, and meaningful goals
- Know how to create a writing schedule that works
- Confidently call yourself an author
- Learn to avoid distraction and gain real traction with your writing
- Boost your writing output
- Truly understand why you write
- Gain an overview of the publishing market and see where you fit
- Learn the best ways to get published
- Understand the difference between good writing and great writing
- Gain research skills to make your stories come alive
- Learn how reading can help your own writing catch fire
- Know how to self-edit like a pro
- Understand those grammar rules that are fuzzy now
- Gain a treasure trove of writing and publishing insight over 40 years in the making
If you’re ready, let’s roll!