We recommend you complete the course, 9 Days to Better Writing, before continuing.Go to your recommended course
Fiction Track: Your Roadmap Through the Guild
Next up: Master Class #1: How to Become an Author with Chris Fabry
Total steps: 63
Total lessons: 63
Total videos: 0
Estimated remaining time: 30 hours 59 minutes
Welcome to the Fiction Track!
This roadmap will lead you through a list of recorded Master Classes, Manuscript Repair & Rewrite Sessions, Office Hours, and miscellaneous assignments carefully tailored to improve your writing.
These videos will help you master a truckload of skills that can improve your novel—from How to Show Rather than Tell to Mastering Point of View.
During this course, you will gain the confidence and skills you need to produce the best manuscript of which you’re capable.
Are you ready to take the leap?
After taking this course you will be able to:
- Recognize the steps it takes to go from writer to author
- Outline your plot
- Compose compelling scenes
- Edit your writing to be as riveting as possible
- Avoid Point of View (POV) errors and understand the concept of a singular perspective character for each scene
- Develop interesting, likeable characters
- Create a writing schedule specific to your lifestyle